Timeshare Activity Deals
Enjoy a tour to the entrance of Haleakala Crater, followed by an exhilarating downhill biking experience!
Open year round - weather permitting
* 26 miles of downhill biking at your pace. * Guided van tour of Maui to the entrance of Haleakala National Park.
* Learn about the Hawaiian Culture and Haleakala Crater.
A family snorkeling adventure to remember . . .
Departs: 9:00am Tuesdays-Fridays (May thru November only)
* Duration: Approximately 3 ½ hours
* Check-in: 45 minutes prior to departure at:
* Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Store at the Ma'alaea Harbor Shops (next to Maui Ocean Center) - Parking is free.
Enjoy a Hawaiian beach luau with Fire Dancer excitement!
Jan. through May: Sunday through Friday (closed Saturdays)
June, July, August: Shows held 7 days a week.
Sept. through Dec.: Sunday through Friday (closed Saturdays)
* "Premier Seating" option available until sold out * Experience the Hawaiian Tradition of an underground Imu pig roast
* Polynesian highlight includes a master of ceremonies, hula dancers, musicians, fire knife dance and more!